Cannonball is seeking a Copywriter to join our creative team.
We’re looking for a creative storyteller who can create thoughtful, compelling copy and contribute unique ideas to our clients.
This team player should have some experience, but still be eager to learn more. You’ll write everything from social captions to broadcast/video scripts, with the opportunity to grow in responsibility.
In return, Cannonball offers to opportunity to utilize and hone your talents at an independently-owned, creatively-driven shop, led and supported by people who share your love for a great idea and enthusiasm for creating.
We work on a variety of clients, from local and regional brands to Fortune 500 companies with national and global footprints.
We are currently operating a hybrid work schedule, with the option to work remotely 2 days a week.
Our culture is relaxed and open, we try not to take ourselves too seriously, and while a late night here or there isn’t out of the question, we believe our work gets better when it’s one thing in our lives—not the only thing.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Write day-to-day copy for agency clients
- Contribute campaign ideas
- Develop social media content calendar content
- Lead brand competitive reviews and new industry trends/opportunities
Candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or English
- Portfolio of relevant work to review with the hiring team
- 2+ years of relevant agency experience or commensurate job experience in a similar position
- Proficient with current computer skills (including Word and Outlook).
- Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to work on several projects at one time
- The ability to demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to coworkers or clients in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone or in person
Cannonball is an award-winning, independently owned ad agency headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Learn more about our agency at Cannonballagency.com.
Cannonball offers a competitive suite of benefits for our full-time employees, which currently includes health, dental, vision, disability, life, flex spending accounts and a 401(k) with matching fund.
If you meet these qualifications, send your resume and portfolio link/PDF to Kris Hoelscher, HR Manager at: email@example.com