Senior Art Director
Cannonball is looking for a senior-level art director with a talented eye, a head full of ideas, and the skills to bring those ideas to life for our clients in a variety of marketing channels and mediums.
These mediums include print, digital, social, promotional, experiential, packaging and video.
This position requires both artistic creativity and flexibility as well as vision, supervision, project management skills and organization.
You will use your design skills and knowledge to create best-in-class visual design, develop creative standards, be a brand guardian and work with a team to successfully achieve client objectives. The ideal candidate has experience in creating campaigns from start to finish, generating ideas from a creative brief and maintaining idea integrity through execution.
In return, Cannonball offers to opportunity to utilize and hone your talents at an independently-owned, creatively-driven shop, led and supported by people who share your love for a great idea and enthusiasm for creating.
We work on a variety of clients, from local and regional brands to Fortune 500 companies with national and global footprints.
We are currently operating a hybrid work schedule, with the option to work remotely 2 days a week.
Our culture is relaxed and open, we try not to take ourselves too seriously, and while a late night here or there isn’t out of the question, we believe our work gets better when it’s one thing in our lives—not the only thing.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess The Following Minimum Qualifications:
- BFA in design, advertising or visual arts
- Candidates that have 7+ years as an Art Director, Graphic Designer or relevant job experience
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity working in a Mac environment
- A portfolio of work to share which includes a rich mix of campaigns, projects and brands
- Fluency in social media, content development, display, video and brand advertising
- Experience with managing photo and video shoots
- Solid communication skills including the ability to present information to coworkers and clients in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Premier
Cannonball is an award-winning, independently owned ad agency headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Learn more about our agency at Cannonballagency.com.
Cannonball offers a competitive suite of benefits for our full-time employees, which includes health, dental, vision, disability, life, flex spending accounts and a 401(k) with matching fund.
If you meet these qualifications and have the design skill to match, send your resume and a pdf or website of work samples to Kris Hoelscher, HR Manager at: email@example.com