Cannonball is seeking a strong, experienced Account Manager to join our account service team.
The Account Manager is the primary point of client contact for our mid-size clients and is responsible for identifying and driving agency business while also delivering on the client’s objectives. This position demands an individual with a high level of agility, enthusiasm and initiative.
The role will build a strong partnership with the direct clients and manage internal cross-functional teams. The right candidate will display polished communication skills, be an active listener and proactive problem solver.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 40+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
Summary of essential job functions
- Develops briefs based on client information.
- Draft agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other daily materials.
- Research and compile information for projects and presentations.
- Manages all work from start to finish, including brief development, kickoff, client reviews, final execution and delivery.
- Mange vendor contacts.
- Manage project timelines to ensure orderly and timely completion of work.
- Master all aspects of client financials including billing, estimates, project tracking and other materials for client presentation
- Be proactive in seeking broader responsibilities, including identifying growth opportunities for clients
- Demonstrate strategic and tactical leadership between account service, the internal creative team & the client through daily interactions and
- Initiate and lead projects to successful completion while demonstrating active problem-solving
- Travel as necessary in support of client needs and projects.
- Completes a daily timesheet.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing is required.
- Minimum of 5 years agency account service experience is required.
Preferred Experience Includes:
- Demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to a client (internal & external) in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone or in person
- Ability to foster client relationships and peripheral client partners
- Proficient with current computer skills (including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
- Experience with digital marketing, such as social, display, web/app development and/or virtual reality.
- Experience in the use of email, text, video conferencing and presentation software.
- Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to Kris Hoelscher, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org